Series and their uses:
300 series: Brushing is very thick - use for repair work - apply to first layer of mold.
306 series: Spraying is formulated for spray application - repair or part fabrication.
306 Spray& Buff series: Is specially formulated for refinishing or repair application - neglagable orange peel finish. Light sand and then buff.
323 series: Clear is used for metal flake or for marble bath ware.
311 series: Tooling Spray is for production molds along with 216 Tooling resin.
325 series: PRE-Colored Gelcoats are pretinted from over 300 stock colors.
322 series: Color Matched Gelcoat is matched to your sample provided.
All our Gelcoats are UNWAXED and WATERPROOF. They can be Used Below the Water Line.
- Use to re-coat the faded surface of a fiberglass swimming pool.
- Use to paint the inside of a concrete bird bath.
- Repair surface cracking on in ground fiberglass pool.
- This gelcoat sands easily and buffs out for a perfect finish.
- Topcoat finish on a fibreglass tub repair.
- Coat live well fish boxes.
Saftey or Warnings
Frequently Asked Questions