Due to changing market pricing certain types of gelcoat are cheaper now
Gelcoats are ISO/NPG Grade Waterproof.
Can be used below the water line, and also for "Swimming Pool repair & recoating.
Series and their uses:
300 Brushing: very thick - use for repair work - apply to first layer of mold.
306 Spraying:formulated for spray application - repair or part fabrication.
302 Spray& Buff: formulated for refinishing, surface repair application. Light sand then buff.
310 Tooling Brush production molds along with 216 Tooling resin.
311 Tooling Spray: production molds along with 216 Tooling resin.
317 Super Black Brightest Black Available See Spraying Gelcoats
318 Super White Made from a clear base resin See Spraying Gelcoats
321 Ultra Spray White. Sprays using a Preval Sprayer
323 Clear: used for metal flake or for marble bath ware.
325 Tinted Gelcoats:are pre-tinted from over 300 stock colors.
322 Color Matched Gelcoat: color matched to your sample provided.
372 Patching Gelcoat. Gelcoat that applied like body fill. See Brushing Gelcoats
All our Gelcoats are UNWAXED
- Use to re-coat the faded surface of a fiberglass swimming pool.
- Use to paint the inside of a concrete bird bath.
- Repair surface cracking on in ground fiberglass pool.
- This gelcoat sands easily and buffs out for a perfect finish.
- Topcoat finish on a fibreglass tub repair.
- Coat live well fish boxes.
Saftey or Warnings
Frequently Asked Questions