ECOPOXY - FLOWCAST 2:1
FlowCast is a high performance, commercial grade epoxy that cures to a clear, UV resistant glass-like finish. It is a 100%-solid, two-component epoxy formulated for a long gel time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal-clear solid that resists stress cracking. Perfect for casting and see-through encapsulation, accentuating and magnifying the objects within. It can be poured up to 1.5 inches depending on volume and cures to a water-like appearance.
Available as 2:1 ratio
SEE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO & RESIN CALCULATOR BELOW
Features: Long work time and low temperature cure.
- Crystal clear casting resin features a high gloss finish.
- Single pour up to 1.5" thickness.
- Low odor, non toxic bio based resin.
- Cures to a tough water-like appearance leaving a water resistant finish.
- Self leveling, eliminates craters, crawling & fish eyes, less bubbles, and will not blush or sweat under high humidity.
Flowcast 2:1 ratio includes 2 parts of Resin and 1 part of hardener, so for instance: 6L KIT includes 4 L resin with 2 L hardener.