Vacuum Bagging: Peel Ply with Red Tracer
Peel Ply with Red Tracer
Econostitch® is an economical, heat set and scoured peel ply with good performance when used with both polyester and epoxy resins. It has red tracers with high visibility to reduce the risk of peel ply being left on the part.
Our Econo peel piles are designed to work in resin infusion or hand lay-up processes. It features a fine weave but when laid directly next to your laminate in lay-up, it allows excess resin and air to flow through, eliminating voids in your parts. Econostitch® peel ply reduces the need for sanding or abrading when secondary bonding or gel coating will be performed. .
- A fine weave
- When laid next to laminate in lay-up, it allows excess resin and air to flow through
- Reduces the need for sanding
- Peel ply easily strips off of cured laminate leaving a textured surface
- Lower cost tightly woven fabric reduces material cost and is easier to remove than other peel plies.
- Red pin stripes make fabric more visible to minimize risk of leaving in place after cure.
Available in 60" Width in the following sizes:
|60" Peel Ply with Red Tracer|
108" x 60" Folded (276cm x 152cm)
216" x 60" Rolled (552cm x 152cm)
360" x 60" Rolled (920cm x 152cm)
|Shelf life:||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
Econostitch® is a registered trademark of Airtech International