WHITE GELCOAT 3.78L SPRAYING
Use with 37505 Catalyst
Must be used with Catalyst/Hardener (product 37505) sold separately.
Gelcoat is the first coat applied to the surface of a mold, gelcoat becomes the finish surface when removed from the mold.
- Resiliency and toughness.
- It is thixotropix to reduce sag and run off.
- Compatible with Rayplex Color Paste.
- Repairs chips, deep scratches, dock dings, pin holes and gouges in fiberglass gelcoat.
- Used to repair boats, marinas, snow mobiles, RVs, sail and paddle boats, sailboards, swimming pools, showers, tubs, sinks, etc.
Gelcoat is not a surface-curing type resin. If used for touch-up or any top-coat application it will remain tacky unless covered with Mylar or PVA mold release. Surface Curing agent will also provide a cured surface. Formulated with gelcoat resins that are used in the production of boats or fiberglass products.
- G860-2.5 Gelcoat HVLP Spray GunCan$162.9965321
This full size professional grade HVLP gun comes complete with a 2.5mm stainless nozzle, 0.6 litre plastic cup and plastic material strainer.
Click picture for more features