WHITE GELCOAT 20L SPRAYING
Use with 37510 Catalyst
Must be used with Catalyst/Hardener (product 37510) sold separately.
As the first coat applied to the surface of a mold, gelcoat becomes the finish surface when removed from the mold.
- Resiliency and toughness.
- It is thixotropix to reduce sag and run off.
- Compatible with Rayplex Color Paste.
- Repairs chips, deep scratches, dock dings, pin holes and gouges in fiberglass gelcoat.
- Used to repair boats, marinas, snow mobiles, RVs, sail and paddle boats, sailboards, swimming pools, showers, tubs, sinks, etc.
Gelcoat is not a surface-curing type resin. If used for touch-up or any top-coat application it will remain tacky unless covered with Mylar or PVA mold release. Surface Curing agent will also provide a cured surface. Formulated with gelcoat resins that are used in the production of boats or fiberglass products.