- Readily coats and wets out substrates.
- Permanently bonds fiberglass, ceramics and metals.
- It adheres tenaciously too difficult to bond woods including resinous or damp woods.
- Has the ability to make structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration.
- It is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials.
- With a modulus of elasticity of 150,000 PSI, it is a bit more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants.
- Gives you 45 minutes of working time at 72°F.
- It reaches an initial cure in 7 to 10 hours and full cure in 24 hours.
This is a marine-grade, waterproof glue that can be blended in small batches at a simple 1:1 mix ratio. A toughened versatile epoxy that is conveniently pre-thickened. Can be easily modified with West System fillers and additives.