White-Gelcoat Repair Kit + Shipping
Our Gelcoat repair kit includes everything you need to tackle any minor gelcoat repair.
Minor Gel coat repairs are easy to do allowing you to achieve professional results the first time.
- 250ml Gelcoat
- Catalyst (hardener) bottle (1/3 full - which is all that is required for the 250ml Gelcoat)
- 4 Pigments (Reddish Brown, Carbon Black, Iron Oxide Yellow, Chrome Yellow)
- 2 Pair Latex Gloves
- 2 Mixing sticks
- 2 Paper mixing cups
- 1 sheet Mylar
- Colour Chart
- A complete instruction guide to take you through the process
- Can be used for repairs above and below the waterline
- 4 Pigments included in kit but various colors available
- Can be used to repair fibreglass such as hot tubs, shower stalls, boats and recreational vehicles.
- 3lbs / 1.36kg
Over the years we have found that most off-white colors start with a base of OXIDE and then have a slight amount of yellow or brown or black added. That covers about 740 different shades of off white.
As gel coat gets older it fades. Its not unusual to find a 10 year old boat that has faded to 5 different colors. (RE: deck, transom, interior, port side, and starboard side.) Different amount of sunlight caused the fading to happen.