Kevlar Repair Kit
Developed with the help of major Canoe Manufacturers, our Kevlar Repair Kit makes minor Kevlar repairs easy.
International Quoted on Request
- High-quality resin which is designed to give a strong, long lasting, durable repair
- Can restore project to its original condition
- Enough repair material for three fractures or punctures up to 8 in. long
- The kit contains 125ml Epoxy Resin kit,
- 6 Kevlar bandage patches (2 qty)
- 3"x 4" Kevlar Patch
- 3" x 6" Kevlar Patch
- 3" x 8" Kevlar Patch
- 1” x 18” Fibreglass 6oz Cloth
- 1" Brushes (2),
- 2 Spreaders,
- 2 Pairs of Latex Gloves,
- 2 Mixing sticks,
- 2 Paper mixing cups,
- Rough Sandpaper
- Instruction sheet.
- 1lbs / .45kg
KEVLAR is a great choice for creating tough, impact-resistant parts. Keep in mind, it can be equally tough to work with when it comes to cutting, sanding, or machining.
Featured positive reviews:
I used this repair kit on my Mad River canoe with Kevlar Aramid shell.. The canoe had a gash from a lost battle with current and was rolled.. the repair went very well, the epoxy is exceptionally strong and smooth. Heading to the boundary waters of MN tomorrow so the quick delivery and complete kit with good instructions was exactly what I needed. Thank you