Mixing Sticks 12" 20/ PKG
Click Picture for more Info
12 "MIXING STICK 20/ PKG
Wooden 12" sticks are used to mix resin, epoxies and other coatings. The end can be shaped for use as a spreader for hard to reach areas. Wood Construction.
Wooden mixing sticks, also known as wooden stirrers or wooden craft sticks, are small, flat sticks made from wood, typically birch or poplar. They are commonly used for a variety of purposes in both professional and DIY settings. Here are some common uses for wooden mixing sticks:
- Mixing Paint: Wooden mixing sticks are frequently used by artists, painters, and DIY enthusiasts to blend and mix paints. They are disposable and offer a simple and cost-effective way to mix colors.
- Stirring Chemicals: In laboratory settings, wooden mixing sticks can be used to stir chemicals or reagents during experiments. They are disposable to avoid contamination between experiments.
- Crafting and DIY Projects: Wooden mixing sticks are popular for various crafting and DIY projects. They can be used to apply glue, spread paint, or create textures in materials like clay or resin.
- Epoxy Resin Work: When working with epoxy resin for various projects such as jewelry making or tabletops, wooden mixing sticks are useful for mixing the resin and hardener thoroughly.
- Food Preparation: In the kitchen, wooden mixing sticks can be used for stirring, mixing, or spreading various ingredients, such as sauces, batters, or salad dressings. They are often used in catering and foodservice industries.
- Gardening: Wooden sticks can be handy for gardening tasks like transplanting seedlings, marking plant rows, or stirring soil and compost in small pots or containers.
- Wax and Candle Making: Wooden mixing sticks are suitable for stirring and mixing melted wax and fragrance oils when making candles or other wax-based crafts.
- Arts and Crafts: Children and adults use these sticks for various art and craft projects, such as making popsicle stick structures, masks, and more.
- Education: Teachers and educators often use wooden mixing sticks as a classroom tool for various activities, including math, science experiments, and arts and crafts.
- Ice Cream and Popsicles: Wooden mixing sticks are commonly used as handles for homemade ice cream bars or popsicles.
These sticks are lightweight, inexpensive, and disposable, making them a versatile tool for a wide range of applications. They are available in various lengths and can be purchased in bulk quantities for convenience.