Spray & Buff White Gelcoat Repair Kit CY
Includes everything you need to tackle any minor repair. Formulated for spray guns, Spray & Buff Gelcoat can be sprayed through Prevail Sprayers and regular automotive spray guns.
International Quoted on Request
Minor Gel coat repairs are easy to do allowing you to achieve professional results the first time.
- 250ml Spray White Gelcoat
- Catalyst (hardener) (1/4 full-which is all that is required for the 250ml Gelcoat)
- 4 tubes of pigment (Black, Tan, Yellow, Iron Oxide)
- 2 Pair Latex Gloves
- 2 Mixing sticks
- 2 Paper mixing cups
- 1 sheet Mylar
- Color Chart
- 1 Prevail Sprayer
- A complete instruction guide to take you through the process
- 30ml Polishing KIT which includes: 4 sanpapers (240, 320, 400, 600 grit), 1 RayBuff 100 course compound, 1 RayBuff 200 fine compound and sanding and polishing instructions
- Can be used for repairs above and below the waterline
- 4 Pigments included in kit but various colors available
- Thin enough to be sprayed using the prevail sprayer.
- Almost no orange peel.
- After curing requires a very light sand and then buff
Will repair chips, deep scratches, dock dings, pinholes and gouges in fiberglass Gelcoat on:
- Boats & Marinas
- RV repairs
- Sail and Paddle Boats
- Snow Mobiles
- Pools & Hot Tubs
- Showers, Tubs & Sinks
- 3lbs / 1.36kg
Over the years we have found that most off-white colors start with a base of OXIDE and then have a slight amount of yellow or brown or black added. That covers about 740 different shades of off white.
As gel coat gets older it fades. Its not unusual to find a 10 year old boat that has faded to 5 different colors. (RE: deck, transom, interior, port side, and starboard side.) Different amount of sunlight caused the fading to happen.