Deluxe 250ml White-Gelcoat Repair Kit CY
Our deluxe kit has everything our regular kit has plus a buffing kit
International Quoted on Request
Minor Gel coat repairs are easy to do allowing you to achieve professional results the first time.
- 250ml Gelcoat
- Catalyst (hardener) bottle (1/3 full - which is all that is required for the 250ml Gelcoat)
- 4 Pigments (Tan, Carbon Black, Iron Oxide Yellow, Chrome Yellow)
- 2 Pair Latex Gloves
- 2 Mixing sticks
- 2 Paper mixing cups
- 1 sheet Mylar
- Color Chart
- A complete instruction guide to take you through the process
- 4 grades of sandpaper
- A course & fine buffing compound.
- Can be used for repairs above and below the waterline
- 4 Pigments included in kit but various colors available
- Can be used to repair fibreglass such as hot tubs, shower stalls, boats and recreational vehicles.
- 3lbs / 1.36kg
Over the years we have found that most off-white colors start with a base of OXIDE and then have a slight amount of yellow or brown or black added. That covers about 740 different shades of off white.
As gel coat gets older it fades. Its not unusual to find a 10 year old boat that has faded to 5 different colors. (RE: deck, transom, interior, port side, and starboard side.) Different amount of sunlight caused the fading to happen.