Spray & Buff White Gelcoat Repair Kit C4
Includes everything you need to tackle any minor repair. Formulated for spray guns, Spray & Buff Gelcoat can be sprayed through Prevail Sprayers and regular automotive spray guns.
Minor Gel coat repairs are easy to do allowing you to achieve professional results the first time.
- 250ml Spray White Gelcoat
- Catalyst (hardener) (1/4 full-which is all that is required for the 250ml Gelcoat)
- 4 tubes of pigment (Black, Tan, Yellow, Iron Oxide)
- 2 Pair Latex Gloves
- 2 Mixing sticks
- 2 Paper mixing cups
- 1 sheet Mylar
- Color Chart
- 1 Prevail Sprayer
- A complete instruction guide to take you through the process
- 30ml Polishing KIT which includes: 4 sanpapers (240, 320, 400, 600 grit), 1 RayBuff 100 course compound, 1 RayBuff 200 fine compound and sanding and polishing instructions
- Can be used for repairs above and below the waterline
- 4 Pigments included in kit but various colors available
- Thin enough to be sprayed using the prevail sprayer.
- Almost no orange peel.
- After curing requires a very light sand and then buff
Will repair chips, deep scratches, dock dings, pinholes and gouges in fiberglass Gelcoat on:
- Boats & Marinas
- RV repairs
- Sail and Paddle Boats
- Snow Mobiles
- Pools & Hot Tubs
- Showers, Tubs & Sinks
- 3lbs / 1.36kg
Over the years we have found that most off-white colors start with a base of OXIDE and then have a slight amount of yellow or brown or black added. That covers about 740 different shades of off white.
As gel coat gets older it fades. Its not unusual to find a 10 year old boat that has faded to 5 different colors. (RE: deck, transom, interior, port side, and starboard side.) Different amount of sunlight caused the fading to happen.