• Blend of natural and synthetic waxes with durable hi-temp hard wax properties
• Reduces excessive styrene/wax accumulation – excellent for textured molds
• Provides high gloss finish and excellent slip for easy de-molding
• Fast dry & Easy buffing without streaking
• Uniform solution with minimal wax settling or separation
TR-216 is a liquid wax release agent for use on all FRP tooling, metal and other hard surface molds
• Open mold hand or spray lay up
• Resin transfer/injection (RTM) & (RIM)
• Vacuum bag and compression molding
• Polyester, epoxy & urethane resins
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: .873 (7.28lbs./Gal)
FLASH POINT: 62°F (16.6°C)
TCC DRY TIME: 3-5 minutes (varies dependent on ambient temperature and amount applied)
THERMAL STABILITY: 200°F-210°F
VISCOSITY: Thin light blue liquid
Apply by either wipe or spray method. For wiping, saturate a soft cotton cloth and apply an even uniform coat. Allow the wax release to dry to a haze (approx. 3-5min) depending on amount applied and ambient temperature and polish with dry cotton cloth to a high gloss.
When spraying use 35-50psi air pressure to produce a fine mist and deposit a uniform slightly wet film avoiding excess flooding. Wipe with soft cotton cloth when wax film dries to haze.
NOTE: Shake well before using. For use on molds after initial break-in or conditioned with TR 100 Series paste wax releases.
STORAGE AND PRECAUTIONS:
contains flammable solvents. Store in a cool dry place and keep in original unopened container away from heat, open flame and sparks. This product should be used in well ventilated area.